Our heartfelt thanks to ALL of those who have supported CASA over the years, whether it has been a corporate sponsor, an organization sponsoring one of our fundraiser events, or those individuals who attend an event and support us through event ticket, paddle raisers, and silent auction purchases. Without your financial support we could not continue our programs and services to help at-risk children have a CASA volunteer to be there for them. We thank you!
We’re excited to announce Northwest Rocky Mountain CASA’s first Corporate Platinum Partner of 2021!
The Simple Life, brokered by eXp Realty
Recently contributed $10,000 to help at-risk children in the 14th Judicial District
Why does your organization support our nonprofit?
“Northwest Rocky Mountain CASA provides vital services to our children and youth and enrichment to our community. They have adapted their programs during the pandemic and found new ways to ensure vulnerable children will have someone speaking up for their best interests. We couldn’t be more proud to be a corporate partner for this amazing organization.”
Interested in learning about our Corporate & Community Partner Opportunities?
We offer a variety of partner levels to support our cause, starting at $500. We offer the following:
- Platinum Partner for contributions of $10,000+
- Gold Partner for contributions between $5,000-$9,999
- Silver Partner for contributions between $2,500-$4,999
- Bronze Partner for contributions between $1,000-$2,499
- Community Partner: If you’d like to help out, but being a Corporate Partner is too steep, you can still help us by being a Community Partner for $500-$999.
To get started, please contact Alan Hallman, Executive Director for NWRM CASA:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone 970-531-6160